Valentine Text Messages For Your Special Love


  • You are the blanket of love that i need even at 50 degree celsius, your love is indispensable for me, your love is my life.
  • Being with you feels just like a dream, you make me feel like a queen, i do not know what the future holds, but with you only, i want to grow old, 
  • I know you are away from me but trust me no one can take my thoughts and feelings for you from me. Will always be there for you. Happy Valentine’s Day. 
  • No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentines Day.
  • Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart. 
  • Happy Valentines Day my love.
  • Here is my heart, it is yours so take it, Treat it gently, please do not break it. Its full of love thats good and true, So please keep it always close to u.
  • Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart. As we are, Happy Valentines Day sweetheart.
  • U r unique, U r caring and U r the Best.And I am d luckiest to have U in my life! Happy Valentine’s Day my sweet heart!
  • I love you more than I can say, more than there are stars in the sky.. I love you like crazy, Please don’t ever leave me else I will die.
  • Let me call you sweetheart, because you’ll always be, the dearest and the sweetest one, in all the world to me, Because I’ll always love you, More than you could ever guess, Because you are my everything, My world, my happiness.
  • With the sound of your voice, my day is instantly brightened. Like the sun repels darkness, your voice defeats my sadness. You are a bag of joy, a generous dose of laughter and an unending supply of love. You mean the world to me, with you my pain and sorrow are set free.
  • There’s something that I’ve wanted to tell you for quite some time now and what better time than now! So here goes; when the fiery sun goes down, and all of those nights grow colder, you can count on me, I will be right there, looking over your shoulder.
  • What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. I love you. Happy Valentine, my love.
  • All I wanted was sumeone to care for me. All I wanted was someone who’d b there for me. All I ever wanted was someone who’d be true. All I ever wanted was someone like YOU. Please be my Valentine.

  • Love is the only wealth that grows with giving and my darling, I am the richest man on earth ‘cause I have the wealth of your love. Happy Valentine, my Love.
  • No comments: